Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Victory for Pet-tek Wild Salmon Oil

About two months ago while visiting my in-laws, I noticed their 12 year-old toy poodle named Skye was losing her coat and what was left was turning grey. Skye was in really rough shape. They had taken her to the vet to get her teeth cleaned and fixed but were told there was not much they could do about her coat and skin issues, as she is getting older.

When I asked what she was eating they told me she had almost completely stopped eating her dog food and was only eating table scraps and rice cereal. The reason for the coat and skin issues were obvious and simply due to a lack of proper nutrition.

I offered them a bottle of our Pet-tek Wild Salmon Oil and explained how it would help to restore Skye’s coat and bring her color back. I also suggested that they find a new dog food that Skye would eat. They took my advice and thanked me.

Last night I stopped by their place and when I opened the door this dog came running to the back door barking and dancing around. When my wife said "Hi Skye" I could not believe my eyes. Skye had a full coat and her color was a warm apricot . She looked healthy and much younger.

As with anyone who has a product that they believe in, I am amazed at the results of our Pet-tek Wild Salmon Oil on both dogs and cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment